66 Macalister Street Murgon the "Angels Building"
Master Key Realty is pleased to present for sale Murgons most outstanding commercial opportunity. Packaging shops, sheds and a house in a prime location on 5737m2
Multiple tenants therefore multiple income!
• Shop, Retail, Office Space and Commercial Sheds
• The main building is presently divided up into 4 retail shop areas, Area under roof is 1083sqm
• A large house is now converted to offices and is tenanted Area under roof is 215sqm
• Two Sheds one shed is 465sqm and the other is 282sqm
• 5737 m² total land size.
• The buildings are not heritage listed which opens up redevelopment opportunities.
• Only commercial space available in this size with 2 street access including Highway frontage.
• Long Standing Tenants
• Located in the town of Murgon, walking distance to post office and main street shops.
• Multi tenanted property occupying the retail shops, office space and commercial sheds
• Prime position, spread over5737 m²* with significant future development opportunities
• New developments in Macalister Street, bringing more traffic flow past this property.
• Opportunity to hit the ground running with current tenants and instant cashflow
• If you have a vision for something grand then this property is in the perfect position to redevelop
• Great potential for a lifestyle change to utilise some of the space for your own business
• With the growth of the South Burnett Region and investment by council in the region this is the perfect opportunity and location to invest in real estate.
• Exceptional location on main highway through Murgon
• Rare opportunity to purchase such a large piece of real estate in this prime position- only one of it's kind on the market
• Well established and known location
• Plenty of room for large trucks to drive through for unloading deliveries
• Major services of water, power, sewerage & telephone are connected to the property
• Fully fenced with double gates on both streets providing drive through access
• 256 km to Brisbane Airport ( about 2. 45 hours)
• 175 km to Maroochydore ( about 2 hours)
• 45 km to Kingaroy (about 35 mins)
• 92 km to Gympie ( about 1 hour )
• 15km to Bjelke-Petersen Dam ( about 17 mins)
Murgon is a rural town and locality in the South Burnett Region, Queensland. It is situated on the Bunya Highway and is a well-serviced country town which has all your day to day facilities including The IGA supermarket, primary and high schools, post office, coffee shop, bakery, clothing shop, butcher, newsagent, library, hairdresser, florist, laundromat, Rural Store, Police and Ambulance Station, hospital, fire brigades, Mens Shed, showgrounds plus a variety of sporting and social clubs and much more. Industries include peanuts, dairy farming, beef and cattle production and wine.
Queensland Dairy and Heritage Museum, Award winning wineries, picnicking, water sports and fishing on the nearby Bjelke-Petersen Dam and the rail trail, hiking and local markets
A property steeped in the culture and heritage of Murgon having been an iconic local grocery and butchery shop for many years this property is sure worth the inspection.
Do your sums on this one and you'll see this could be your next best investment.
To obtain further information, arrange an inspection or submit your offer, please contact the exclusive selling agent at Master Key Realty.
Kylee Bassett | 0434 431 353
We do not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information. Interested parties should make their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information. Intending purchasers should seek legal and accounting advice before entering into any contract of sale.